EBONVOID DEBUT LIVE

I'm very happy to inform you that EBONVOID is playing our first show! We are playing the long running event entitled Blackihabara. This event is usually known for dark industrial electronic music but this time we are turning it metal! (Evil laugh) The guys and I have put in a lot of time into this band. It has really been a labor of love. Three years ago I started tracking the demos for these songs. I had to write and record sometimes only 15 minutes a day. I wrote the lyrics and arranged songs going to and from my various gigs around town. To see this project go from some ideas on recorded in my tiny home studio to a full fledged band preparing for their first show is really exciting. For our first show we really need your support. You will get to see the guys and I doing music that we usually don't get to play on our regular gigs. Our music is heavy yet dynamic with catchy choruses and thought provoking lyrics. So if your not a metal head you should come out to blow your stereotypes of the music away.  Please come out to Koenji High on September 7. EBONVOID hits the stage at
 7:35pm.




 黒い秋葉原-blackihabara-EXTRA Vol.3
Live-
The くそGIGY
殺[KILL]
EBONVOID
おまわりさん
The Digital City Junkies

-DJ-
RAVEMAN(Aural Vampire)

-Visual-
コケカキイキイ

-Ustream-
とものかつみ

-Food Shop-
イクチャム(ベトナム料理)


OPEN/START 18:30/19:00

ADV/DOOR¥2,500/¥3,000
TICKET
high店頭販売8/7発売
INFOチケット
8/3からTシャツ付きウェブ予約開始
http://www.blackihabara.com

































Comments

Popular Posts