EBONVOID STUDIO UPDATE 7

Hello folks! Its been awhile since my last update. It is so hard to believe that it has been over three years from the conception of this project. We will be finished with the tracking of the full band and vocals of the song "Until My Shadow Disappears" this month! We also got our first gig booked all the way in September. It is a long way off but we will need time to get the show together. Its not going to be your standard event. I'm working with a graphics guy getting images together for video and to be used at our live shows.

Our guitarist is set to hit the studio this week. I will post some footage from that session soon. In the meantime here is a video of Zak and I practicing with backtracks for our recording session also scheduled for this week. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts