EBONVOID STUDIO UPDATE 6




Happy New Year! 2012 went by so fast. I look back and it was a real productive year for me. Now the only thing to do is look forward to this metal beast I'm slowly building. I decided I would play the rhythm guitar parts for the Ebonvoid recording. This was actually our singer Kenneth's suggestion. It saves time in the studio and gives our guitar player more freedom to make his guitar parts move a bit more. I have four dates booked in January to record. I think we will make some really good progress this month.

So here is a little video of what went down on the session. This was the first time I recorded guitar in a studio. Some of the takes we will keep and some will end up on the editing room floor. All in all a good day at KRH studio.





Comments

Popular Posts