Ebonvoid recording update 3

Recently Zak Bond and I got back into the studio and laid down the bass and drums for Ebonvoid's upcoming release. The session went really smoothly and we got a great drum sound. I can't wait to start recording the guitars, keys and vocals. This record is going to be quite a strong statement. Next month I will be setting up our first gig. More on that later....

Originally I wanted to be done with the recording by the end of October but it looks like that will be impossible. This is the busiest summer I have seen since I moved to Japan. Many of the musicians I know here say the same. I have been involved with some laborious writing jobs with deadlines all about the same time. Our guitar player went back to France for some time and next month Zak will go on tour. Got to make a living! Looks like we will have to push back the recording. My new goal is to get it out in January or February but I will take as long as necessary to make this recording great!

Here is a quick video of Zak and I rehearsing some sections of tunes that we recently recorded. Enjoy! Also we are still accepting donations for our recording fund. Thank you to those who have donated! The recording will be made regardless of any further donations. But if you donate you help us make it the highest quality possible plus you get the music when it is done.







Comments

Popular Posts